My new money pit!

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

xlr8_07
My Bike: zxr400 h1

My new money pit!

Post by xlr8_07 »

here is my green toy :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xlr8_07

Re: My new money pit!

Post by xlr8_07 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WelshD1K
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by WelshD1K »

i must ask all that 'saving weight' and you havent chopped the exhaust hanger up .....
BIGGER radiator , hoover tubes still on , and no hollowing out of the top yoke oh and a seat rather than just a foam pad .

just take teh bolts to the extreeme and leave the rest standardish ...
seems pointless
xlr8_07

Post by xlr8_07 »

all valid points, this photo is as i got it from braden, the exhaust hanger is one hes made from 2mm HT alumium so my be lighter, ? and as for the seat i have got another rear faring that have just ( 2 days ago finished glassing up the old seat cut out for the foam pad, and in regards to top yoke? as for the bigger radiator our races are run like toad over here and we can be sitting in the starting grid for 5-10 minutes while everyone piss arses around, during this time the bikes tend to over heat in summer, and with this radiator it can idle all day and wont get above 70 deg. more of a reliablity thing then a performance gain, also means we dont have to stop and then get a pusher