My First Kwack build - To do List

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

Plonk
My Bike: GSXR 750 K3

Re: My First Kwack build - To do List

Post by Plonk »

sorry for the delay folks, work and family keep getting in the way, plus the other bikes need some attention if i'm to be out riding this summer!
Rear lamp, glassed, sanded and sprayed. Not too shabby!
complete rear lamp.jpg
so to the exhaust... Tapping the stud threads as I had some problems getting them out,
tapping exhaust studs.jpg
Studs in and copperslipped...
exhaust studs.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rides better in my head than on the roads...
Fettled GSXR 750 in stealth black.
Cagiva Mito Mk II
Cagiva Mito Mk II Eddie Lawson Rep
ZXR400 H1 Restoration project
Plonk
My Bike: GSXR 750 K3

Re: My First Kwack build - To do List

Post by Plonk »

Exhaust is on, need to sort the short can as its in a state, not sure what to do with it TBH, dinted and scratched.
exhaust headers.jpg
Tarting up the handlebar gear with these bad boys..
throttle stickers.jpg
And the chassis as we are now, (before I put the exhaust on, sorry!)
rolling chassis2.jpg
So, Full braided lines have been ordered, panels have started to be filled, need sanding and finishing before looking for someone to do a spray job. Any ideas on what the L1 paint job is? Pearl white with stickers on??? Second question, where can I get the wedges of colour if they aren't painted on. I have sourced the lettering decals from this lovely site, so Ill be ordering those too.

Finally, any tips or tricks that I need to know that will help matters! Cheers guys, stay sunny side up. :excited
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rides better in my head than on the roads...
Fettled GSXR 750 in stealth black.
Cagiva Mito Mk II
Cagiva Mito Mk II Eddie Lawson Rep
ZXR400 H1 Restoration project