my newest zxr400 :D

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

hanz
My Bike: zxr 400 1994

my newest zxr400 :D

Post by hanz »

this is a bit over due but i sold my older zxr400 and bought this one instead. its year is 2000 and runs very well :) im in dorset (still) if anyone wants to go for a ride with me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:)Hanz
syihabuddin
My Bike: L9

Re: my newest zxr400 :D

Post by syihabuddin »

I like your boots. Pink!
petchickens
My Bike: 1994 zx4r

Post by petchickens »

nice bike and the boots are black and red sidi vertigo's ( :smt007 my next boots)

question as its a 2000 was the mod con's on the bike to lets say my 94 ? better braking system ,better engines ? just got my mind wondering alittle
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

petchickens wrote:nice bike and the boots are black and red sidi vertigo's ( :smt007 my next boots)
i wouldn't bother, most uncomfortable boots ive owned, and most expensive!!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
petchickens
My Bike: 1994 zx4r

Post by petchickens »

masterofinsanity wrote:
petchickens wrote:nice bike and the boots are black and red sidi vertigo's ( :smt007 my next boots)
i wouldn't bother, most uncomfortable boots ive owned, and most expensive!!
But beautiful I use alpinestars fcking toad comfortable boot but starting too fall apart after a year What boots you riding with mate ? And others what you riding with
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...
hanz
My Bike: zxr 400 1994

Post by hanz »

Cheers :) they're very comfy, well worth the money!
:)Hanz