project ''will send me bold'' has began

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

petchickens
My Bike: 1994 zx4r

project ''will send me bold'' has began

Post by petchickens »

yep ...shes naked just the engine ,wheels,wireing (basicly most of it :smt011 ) left of there all is going ok so far apart from a rounded bolt on the downpipe fitting and snapped something off the radiator and iv been on it for 2 hours :smt017 i can see this taking ages and me ending up bold and no bike as iv smashed it

stay tuned gang ohh iv started a list and its already a A4 bit of paper long whyyyyyyy didnt i just buy a fully working zxr4 :wanker
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Re: project ''will send me bold'' has began

Post by banner001 »

still coming to the meet up then? :D
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003
petchickens

Post by petchickens »

Yeah getting her sorted so I know its up and ready and working but I wouldn't expact a amazing looking bike just yet
But as long as she runs fine passes the MOT and ill be ready it should take 1 or 2 weeks I hope

What date is it again my minds like a siv. I'm praying its upand running before the meet or else ill have to blag it and put kawasaki stickers on the hyosung hahaha
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Post by banner001 »

petchickens wrote:Yeah getting her sorted so I know its up and ready and working but I wouldn't expact a amazing looking bike just yet
But as long as she runs fine passes the MOT and ill be ready it should take 1 or 2 weeks I hope

What date is it again my minds like a siv. I'm praying its upand running before the meet or else ill have to blag it and put kawasaki stickers on the hyosung hahaha
1st, so far its looking like a grand total of 2, yes 2 people, me and thee...so at least your bike will blend into the crowd :pmsl
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003
petchickens

Post by petchickens »

get 1 more person and il bring the beards and hats 3 muskiteers