my banger

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

petchickens
My Bike: 1994 zx4r

my banger

Post by petchickens »

well took some photos today to show you guys my bike and just how bad she is at the mo

now look at the amazing paint work :wanker
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...
petchickens

Re: my banger

Post by petchickens »

is it that bad no-one wants to comment i understand ...i understand :smt009 lol
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...
tobomoto
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: zxr400l4 zx7r

Post by tobomoto »

it looks like a previous owner didnt show it a lot of love (or masking tape) going by the overspray on it. other than that looks a good bike mate.
anything is possible with enough time and money. and an open mind...
petchickens

Post by petchickens »

engine etc is sound just needs a few bits and then over the winter full rebuild plus race fairing etc etc
Leey
My Bike: Zxr400L8

Post by Leey »

Must had the same owner as mine :smt017 He decided to spray black paint all over the engine and rad on mine.
Good luck with the rebuild
petchickens

Post by petchickens »

the green is by my self as it was all mis colours the bike its self is sound ( i hope) just a bit of make up and this lady will be looking more like meggan fox and less like pat butcher