I love 400's

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

AndyJak
My Bike: zxr400

I love 400's

Post by AndyJak »

Here is my other 400 road and track bike:

R P Corse
CBT slow
CBT slow
My Bike: ZXR400 H1

Re: I love 400's

Post by R P Corse »

very nice! tyga maggot?
petchickens
My Bike: 1994 zx4r

Post by petchickens »

very nice and very shiney :excited what does alittle beauty like that set you back ?
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...
AndyJak

Post by AndyJak »

petchickens wrote:very nice and very shiney :excited what does alittle beauty like that set you back ?
Lots of dosh....................maybe. :smt007 cgeek

I love it.
BS7
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by BS7 »

Very very nice i want it :smt003
AndyJak

Post by AndyJak »

BS7 wrote:Very very nice i want it :smt003
Make me an offer.................. :smt020
tobomoto
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: zxr400l4 zx7r

Post by tobomoto »

i guess alot of work has gone into it but i could never ride a honda. my mates would take the piss until the day im in a box. very shiney though.
anything is possible with enough time and money. and an open mind...
AndyJak

Post by AndyJak »

tobomoto wrote:i guess alot of work has gone into it but i could never ride a honda. my mates would take the piss until the day im in a box. very shiney though.
You have some weird biking mates. All my mates love most sports bikes. We don't turn our noses up at any. :smt015
R P Corse
CBT slow
CBT slow

Post by R P Corse »

Never been a Honda fan, doesn't mean I'd never place my bullocks on one and ride it though!
petchickens

Post by petchickens »

yep never been an honda fan but she looks a beauty and if any of my pals sound anything about it id just know there hateing because they aint on it

and maybe its because im a biggish fella and they seem so compact and lean even the 600's are fairly small and slim
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...
tobomoto
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Post by tobomoto »

AndyJak wrote:
tobomoto wrote:i guess alot of work has gone into it but i could never ride a honda. my mates would take the piss until the day im in a box. very shiney though.
You have some weird biking mates. All my mates love most sports bikes. We don't turn our noses up at any. :smt015
theres 3 bike manufacturers you will NEVER see me on- honda, harley davidson or ducati. most of my mates have either kwaks or suzukis (and one with a royal enfield!!)
petchickens

Post by petchickens »

Id shag an aids infested cat wearing a mankini for a ducati deveil (for got how too spell it )
AndyJak

Post by AndyJak »

tobomoto wrote:
theres 3 bike manufacturers you will NEVER see me on- honda, harley davidson or ducati. most of my mates have either kwaks or suzukis (and one with a royal enfield!!)
Suit yourself. I love most motorcycles. Had over 100 since 1979 from Honda's to Ducati's and Kawasaki's to Laverda's. I have had more Kawasaki's than any other bike though. Started with an S3, a KH250, a KH400, 5 x Z650's, 2 x Z900's, a Z1R, 2 x GPZ1100R B2's, 2 x modern Z750's, a 2004 ZX10-R, a ZRX1100R, 2 x KR1-S's, 2 x ZXR750L's, a ZXR750 H2, A GPZ900R, 2 x GPZ500's 2 x ZXR400's and finally a 2009 ZX10-R. But I have also had many other makes and would not be so childish to turn my nose up at any other bike to be honest. chopper
R P Corse
CBT slow
CBT slow

Post by R P Corse »

tobomoto wrote:
AndyJak wrote:
any particular reason why...
tobomoto
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Post by tobomoto »

harley- a salesman at a bike show threatened to 'put my face in the ground' when i said i didnt like the v-rod when it came out (2001?). he didnt expect a yoof to turn round and say 'come on then p***k'' in front of about 25 people, mostly potential customers.
ducatis- nothing wrong with them but round this way all ducati owners cant ride for toad and are proper posers. why spend £10k on a bike to stand next to it all day instead of ride it?
honda- i just dont like the way honda as a company work so im not going to be hypocritical and buy a honda.