Goodbye 400 - Hello seven fiddy! ;)

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

Wabby
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400

Goodbye 400 - Hello seven fiddy! ;)

Post by Wabby »

My ZXR has just left in the back of a van to its new home. I hope Big Hoodie looks after her.

A few pictures, in memory of Kwikasfuki:

Sorry to see her go - BUT

I now have a seven fiddy! (With compulsory pictures)

Max4music
My Bike: zx7r / zxr400

Re: Goodbye 400 - Hello seven fiddy! ;)

Post by Max4music »

Did exactly the same thing a few years a ago, albeit my zxr400 went to a breakers after being written off. Bought a near mint ZX7R. 10 years later and Ive still got it (not so mint tho now cos I used it for commuting for 3 years) You'l love it. Much heavier, but incredibly flexible engine,and they look great. I used mine for touring 2 up with panniers. Bit heavy on the wrist but very capable. Ive since bought a 400 (or 5) to join the zx7r. Enjoy
Big Hoddie
My Bike: ZX4R

Post by Big Hoddie »

She's running pretty sweet Wabby! I've played with the forks and got a nice set up and going to put HEL lines on and brembo pads and then have the shock revalved :D
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

i also went from a zxr400 to a zx7r and did not gel with the bike, sold it after blowing the engine in 5 weeks lol more on that here viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2997
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.