my ZXR 400 L project

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

hainesz
My Bike: 1994 zxr 400

my ZXR 400 L project

Post by hainesz »

after being offered this by my wifes cousins ex boyfriend for a silly price... its a 1994 ZXR 400 L no tax or mot, he couldnt get it started and lost interest in it, so i managed to get it for the total amount of £170... got it home and within about 2 hours i had it started but sounding rough as sh1t... anyway i had to clean out the carbs replace fuel filter and also its needs a new starter relay and rear caliper oh yeah and a new set of indicators.... so this aint gonna take me long nor cost loads... i reckon ill have it finished and on the road owing me no more than £250 yes thats right my bike, plus getting it fixed and on the road costing me no more than £250... how can i moan at that... bl00dy result...
20072010197.jpg
20072010199.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hainesz on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[color=#FF0000]...Burn Rubber...Not Your Clutch...[/color]
hainesz

Re: my ZXR 400 L project

Post by hainesz »

can anyone tell me why there is a third of my pictures missing on the right hand side???
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

that may be becuase they are too large for you screen to fit the forum and the picture together. You can upload the file as an attachment to the post which shrinks it to fit, then you click on it for full size.

Look below the typing box, and youll see two tabs, one says 'Options', other says 'Upload attatchment'
hainesz

Post by hainesz »

RedexRobB wrote:that may be becuase they are too large for you screen to fit the forum and the picture together. You can upload the file as an attachment to the post which shrinks it to fit, then you click on it for full size.

Look below the typing box, and youll see two tabs, one says 'Options', other says 'Upload attatchment'

niceone buddy biggrin