my zxr rebuild

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

jayboy
My Bike: zxr 400 l5

my zxr rebuild

Post by jayboy »

sold my gixxer last year which left me bikeless :smt010 a friend of mine had a 400 which he wanted wayyyyyy to much for untill it stopped running. so i offered him 200 quid and he said yes! the paint wasnt in to good of a condition and the bike didnt run, but after taking the carbs off and giving them a good clean she fired up 1st time! it didnt last long as there was oil getting into the cylinder. so i dropped the engine out and gave her a clean up and replaced the spark plug tube oil seals. engine back in last week and all seems well. mot 2mora then just a respray left to do. havent got the funds or the space to get it how i want it but shell do for now.

what you guys think?
jayboy

Re: my zxr rebuild

Post by jayboy »

any ideas on how to put pix up?
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

jayboy wrote:any ideas on how to put pix up?
http://zxrworld.co.uk/zxr400oc/viewtopi ... =43&t=1184
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
jayboy

Post by jayboy »

jayboy

Post by jayboy »

heres a few pix of what ive done so far. shes motd and taxed. got a problem that the battery not charge for some reason. i hate electrics. anyways. pix of engine in and out. when i 1st got it and the first part of my spraying ive done