update on my bike

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

zxr400rider
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr400 h1

update on my bike

Post by zxr400rider »

hi guys thought id post an update on my back after looking through the pics this one is how i picked it up

this is what she looks like now Image the second pic taken off my mobile il go get some better pics later

so far i got so red wheels with new tires from my dad as he got hold of them but wouldnt fit his zxr750, wrong size tires and from a h. i put bright yellow tape on the wheels, im toyin with the idea of spraying her black, thats why the tank is black. i changed the end can to that blue one,i won on ebay for 10quid including delivery, i got a new screen brought some new indicators aswell.i got a new front fairing waiting to be sprayed then can go on as that one is still broken. shes a work in progress i havent rode her much as want to get her how id like her now. kids, work and now the car needs an engine means very slow progress, shes kept down my mums. everytime i have rode her it puts a smile on my face and really annoys the chavs round my way. enjoy and il update with better pics when i get chance.
ZXR400 H1 gsxr600 srad rear shock, h2 front forks, delkevic downpipes, art end can,110 mainjets, braided brake lines, L model single seat, led rear light and LOTS of fun
zxr400rider
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr400 h1

Re: update on my bike

Post by zxr400rider »

a new pic of my h1 and a short video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOmCpClAGdY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZXR400 H1 gsxr600 srad rear shock, h2 front forks, delkevic downpipes, art end can,110 mainjets, braided brake lines, L model single seat, led rear light and LOTS of fun