My L9

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

ETHAN_ZXR
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR 400 L9

My L9

Post by ETHAN_ZXR »

Been on here for a few weeks now so thought it would be about time to upload some piccys. I passed my test at the tender age of 17 :) and been riding my moms bandit 650 restricted ever since and fancied my own bike as im more into race bikes instead. I brought it for a bargain of 1200, it has powercoated wheels so fades out from black to green, braided hoses, tinted double bubble screen, rear colour coded hugger, stubby exhaust, motrax grips, and new indicators. It is currently restricted to 33bhp but cant wait to get it full power although at this point seems fast enough :) Anyway enough of me here are some pictures, Comments welcome ... Be Nice :) Thanks

P.s Will get better and more upto date pics with the indicators and grips etc when its clean and when the sun comes back out :smt003
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: My L9

Post by masterofinsanity »

nice looking bike and a bloody good price too!!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Re: My L9

Post by Mori Man »

Bargain buy ! Well done :smt004

Personally I generally don't like stubby/bulldog can's as the proportions of height to length are "pete tong" - something that short should be 100mm high at max but 90mm would be better :smt003 Bet it still sounds bloody good though ! :smt020

Good start to your ZXR experience :smt023
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly