My first near miss

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
zxrnoakze400
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr400 h2

My first near miss

Post by zxrnoakze400 »

bearing in mind ive only been riding for a few weeks and the zxr is my first bike.

sunday night, down a country lane the temp must of been freezing? and the roads were very icy..a car ahead of me which i kept there for a while. i saw a car approaching from a side entrance maybe a house, the car infront passed him so i kept going, i saw the car edge out and thought maybe there just having a nosey to see whats coming... the car kept pulling out witout looking once my way of the road. i gave the front brake some force and slowed from about 45-20 and he still didnt see me.. so i edged the brakes on abit more and the front started to slide out.. i manged to get control of the front, i must have stoped about half a foot from this car . the old boy just sat there and looked at me like it was my fault! he was pretty old and my nuts were in so much pain i couldnt say anythnig... i got away this time! scary first experience of a tosser on the road!
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Re: My first near miss

Post by Jamz »

Welcome to the club! :smt011

You handled it well, though, and didn't just assume he'd seen you and wouldn't be a twat! People will actually make eye contact with you and STILL pull straight in front of you in some sort of zombie trance! It's always better to expect the worst and be ready for it like you were!

:smt023
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

razzcolio
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400L1/VT750C2B/VT600

Post by razzcolio »

there all w****ers and i hate them!
ima do a rant post in a minute coz of reasons like this very one!
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Post by CaNsA »

Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::