To Mr. Black Triple on the A5036 about 1 or 2hrs ago.

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

To Mr. Black Triple on the A5036 about 1 or 2hrs ago.

Post by CaNsA »

Yeah your gear looks very clean, and your bike looks really good.
I particularity like the bar end mirrors that you have as they complement the lines of the bike but lets not draw attention to the fact they stop you from filtering past anything with wing mirrors.

The way you were slamming on, riding the back brake, refusing to get out of the way of other riders who you were holding up, looking in every direction imaginable apart from straight ahead, are all really great skills to have.

I loved the way you pinned it from the lights only to stop just past the yellow box as there was a transit van and a car stopping you from showing off your epic filtering skills again.

I highly suspect atleast one of the following applies to you:-

1st day back on your bike since September when you put it away for the winter.
New rider, passed a couple of days ago by the skin of your teeth.
Determined to prove to a little zxr400 that "I am a BIKER!"

Seriously, pack that toad in.
You are a danger to yourself and other road users, including the artic you decided to cut up. I saw what you did, I saw the smoke from the artics wheels, I smelt the burning rubber.
I was behind that artic, not overtaking it as I knew the road was busy. But Oh No! you have the power between your legs you can get in that gap.

You are a hero!
Dont get excited just yet, you are a straight line hero.

There was a guy on a yellow/black blade who was watching how fkin sketch you were, he stayed waaaaay back from you. He was smart to do so.

I've seen chavs on scooters wearing trackies who's riding skills put yours to shame.

/rant

p.s. Your reg plate is being held on by a bit of garden wire?
Yeah, great thing for a straight line, top speed, fastest Camel in the world hero to do.
It's not like its going to flying off at speed and slice into someone......
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
hoddie
My Bike: In between bikes

Re: To Mr. Black Triple on the A5036 about 1 or 2hrs ago.

Post by hoddie »

Saw a guy on an RSV4R do the same sort of thing the other day. Gunned it out of the petrol station, power wheelies all down the road before doing an unexpected stoppie when he came across a line of traffic he hadn't noticed 'cause his head was turned to look at some blonde bimbo. He rather ruined my pint with his 2 bit show