Something far more dangerous than cagers????

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Something far more dangerous than cagers????

Post by CaNsA »

It makes me laff to see a load of shiny larger than 600cc bikes ridden by blokes in leather dianese jacket, some 500 quid lid with a black (or is is anglo-african????) visor and draggin jeans.

They aint been out on the bike for over 6munfs, there is a nice flat bit in the centre of the rubber and they cant ride for toad.

Why am i slaggin them off you might be asking yourself,,,,,,,,

Well..
Every morning i take the missus to work, down menlove > queens drive > jericho lane > riderside drive.
Some bloke on a yellow daytona i thnk with all the above mentioned fancy gear was in front of me from the brittania pub. I had managed to pick the cars of one by one to catch up to him. It took him from the Pub to the 1st big roundabout to notice me. He failed to see me when he made a well sketchy over take on a wagon round a blind corner. Failed to look at me before we both entered the round about (me on the inside as always).
He only noticed me when i was side by side, mid roundabout, and he cut me up. i rolled off the throttle, let him turn off and then dropped a cog and screamed past him.

Fkin pricks, cant ride for toad, thinks he is a "BEAST" with his shiny toad, get back in your cage you fat f***.

I really hope he feels like a dick now that he has been "had off" by a 20 year old, 400cc bike thats 2-up.
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Re: Something far more dangerous than cagers????

Post by Jamz »

This is the time of year where the fair weather riders start to creep out for the first time and a lot of the riding is shocking!

The good news is that the cars are more aware of bikes again, so start to look out a bit more...
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

Wabby
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400

Post by Wabby »

Maybe he was just having a nice bimble to work, when suddenly - Some ASBO orientated diaper wearing chav comes screaming past on a clapped out old push rod, doing twos up, and riding like he stole it?

:pmsl

I too hate them monkeys mate - Holding me up on my bloody routes!!!
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by CaNsA »

Wabby wrote: Some ASBO orientated diaper wearing chav comes screaming past on a clapped out old push rod, doing twos up, and riding like he stole it?
How did you know about my ASBO??????? :pmsl :pmsl :pmsl :pmsl :pmsl :pmsl

I posted the same thing on another forum. and some jumped up have ago hero seen his butt and deleted the thread cos i pointed out how much of a dick he was for not reading my 1st post and assuming im a nutter.

If you want ill post the convo here. its quite amusing.
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

SOILZX
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400

Post by SOILZX »

ye man, do it!!

I must admit, i'm a fair weather biker only, f#*&ing hate riding in cold/wet/snow etc, bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But i totaly agree with what your saying, most have a big winter layoff period and then think they can just jump straight back on the bike and ride like a hero. In my area, this time of year seems to be when there is the most of bike fatalities (that you hear of anyway, been about 4 or 5 in the last week or so). Sort your heads out lads, have a few gentle bimbles first, get the feeling and the mindset back first, be sensible instead of just another goverment statistic.
Have a fun and safe season all.
SOILZX
I BRAKE FOR CAKE!!
Definitive mechanics toolkit: A hammer and a condom,
If it can't be fixed with a hammer, f*** it!!
bendog66
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: ZXR400 L4, ZX6R F1 track

Post by bendog66 »

I have a Dainese jacket.... and jeans.....and a pretty costly lid.... and an R1..... i also ride every day on the 400 :smt019
cdstirland81
My Bike: ZXR400H1 and proud!

Post by cdstirland81 »

i know what you mean, i've been out sorting head out and tuning in as above, was out this morning and a ducati desmodeici (yep, one of them!) came past me, the van in front round the outside on a lefthander, twitching like hell on the crap in the middle of the road, my only thought was "there's gonna be some flash salvage going on in a minute!" nice machine though, sounds mint! just a shame he had to ride like a tit...
ameteurs practice and train unitl they can do it, professionals practice and train until they cannot fail at it..
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by CaNsA »

bendog66 wrote:I have a Dainese jacket.... and jeans.....and a pretty costly lid.... and an R1..... i also ride every day on the 400 :smt019

You'd better watch yourself then :smt002

bendog66
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Post by bendog66 »

lol, shall do :smt002
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by CaNsA »

bendog66
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Post by bendog66 »

i forgot about that game! i miss the 90s...

And anyway, in the above picture they seem to be travelling far to fast fo me... :smt016
rickyt28
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L5

Post by rickyt28 »

Road Rash is the best fucking game in the world!!! I bought a megadrive a while back just so i could play it again :D
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

I heard alot about people liek that round ipswich lately, in the obituary. As you say, 6 months off the bike, out for the first proper hot day, 'ooooooooooooo i could take this corner last year at 100 mph, ill do the same now, oh------------------'.

At least 1 person has died a week since weve been having the better weather.
Vard66
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Coming soon; hopefully...

Post by Vard66 »

Have to admit I think I was a bit of a victim of this mindset the other day - not ridden since Sept, and f**ked front tyre, trying to follow my mate on his 7R.

Felt fine, until the front let go.

A large part of it I believe to have been the front tyre, which was a bit hard, a bit shiny, very low on tread and getting a bit old now, but I also think I was going in a bit quick after so long off the bike.
Vard.