Race Fairing - H and L do fit!

This forum is for informative threads, if you feel a topic should be in here then let us know and we will move it.

Moderator: Moderators

R P Corse
CBT slow
CBT slow
My Bike: ZXR400 H1

Race Fairing - H and L do fit!

Post by R P Corse »

right after many many many many many many many months, weeks, days and hours or trawling the internet for H fairings - race specific ones, Ii've finally come across a few H race models with L model fairings fitted! after speaking to a few of the owners of the H, they can confirm that they are using L model race fairing.

here is a pic that can confirm this - the guy owns an H, the fairing is from HC Racetech L model (yellow bike)

whether other fairings for the L will fit i do not know, but i can 90% guarantee that the H C Racetech will fit

I hope this helps people who have a H model looking for fairing, as it certainly has helped me! the road fairing will fit, however due to the different shape head light, it will need changing.
tomrowley20287
My Bike: zxr400 h1

Re: Race Fairing - H and L do fit!

Post by tomrowley20287 »

AMS New Look Race Fairing will also fit, although the subframe requires either heavy modification or the fitting of a bracket to suit an L model subframe.

It's a bit tight at the radiator, and the clock mount is different and thus requires further modification.

But it is possible and it doesn't require too much work.