Please read .....2nd september 2005

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Please read .....2nd september 2005

Post by masterofinsanity »

If you wondered where we went we got hacked again by them muslims cheers guys! spent the last 24 hours updating to the latest secure version of phpbb and unfortunately it wouldn't accept my old database so i had to put all the posts in manually, i think its all working at the mo, just lost a few posts, sorry. lets hope were back for good! take care guys. if you do find anything thats missing or not working properly please let me know, i will update to the old style over the next day or so, and replace the rank images.
Last edited by masterofinsanity on Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
SimonH
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by SimonH »

bloody b*****ds! What possible gain could anyone get from hacking a website like this? I had my own website hacked last year.....can't be very hard to hack a personal website so what's the point....bunch of spineless tossers if you ask me :evil:
SIR (used to) CRASHALOT
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

:roll:

Thats exactly it Simon, its not like this is a website that everyone sees, like Ebay or Yahoo

Baz, the server that the site is on, surely that has some sorta protection from hackers?

Least this is more secure, ok it doesnt have the styling that the previous one had, but im prepared to put up with that so we can use the forum without interference, from what is basically electronic terrorism of which does not work.

Thats the great thing about us Brits, no matter what, we still get on!!
Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Wasnt the old forum a phpbb one with 'custom styling'? Ooo, but then again, I know nuffin about the internet... Why Muslim out of curiosity, is this what your on about?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/2372209.stm
Bit toad though, I was putting messages on when it went down, replyed to about ten posts too!
Dang,..
kb-zxr

Post by kb-zxr »

Testing Testing 1 2 3 4....

Hi by the way
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dylan wrote:Wasnt the old forum a phpbb one with 'custom styling'? Dang,..
yeah i will put the styling back up this weekend.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

well hopefully you can all see the old style back up and your rank images and avatars!! hopefully! :D
Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Looking good again mate, thanks for all the effort you put in! Not sure if I have read all the posts, nevermind.... Anyone else having to log in twice before it brings your name up at the top of the screen? And anyone not get the yellow 'bells' telling you which ones have and havnt been read?

Ok, I am being picky... Will and go and sit on my bike, too poor to afford petrol!

Dyl
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

please let me know if your having problems with any part of the site.