logging in

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

logging in

Post by masterofinsanity »

going to try something which may cause problems people logging in, if you can't log in then email me on baz@zxrworld.co.uk
Last edited by masterofinsanity on Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

right , you need to clear your browser cache and refresh your browsers b4 it'll work, now no-one should have any problems logging in i hope. :?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Ive logged in ok :)

As you can see :|
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

is anyone having problems with the login?? mine keeps logging me out? wonder if its something to do with all the updates i've installed on my system at work cos it don't happen at home?
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

Mines fine Baz :)
Sagacious1
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L9

Post by Sagacious1 »

I logged in & my name came up as an online user but I wasn't authorised to view shouts & my personal menu bit didn't come up either, when trying to reply to this post I had to log on 3 times before it would let me reply.

As an aside....I've never been able to log in using the option on the left side menus, I have to enter the forum & either reply to a post or start a new one, it then asks me to log in and this works fine. Also I always tick the box to log me in automatically each visit but it never does.

Ohh listen to me moaning!!! It's never bothered me Baz, as long as I get on somehow it's fine :smt001
Good girls ride motorbikes - bad girls thrash 'em!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

mmmmmmmm well if its working for some and not others then i would imagine its down to personal pcs? but i'll keep my eye on it.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

See mines not like that, i can always log in using the box on the left and it always remembers me too.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

mine did til i turned on automatic updates and it installed 44 updates to windows, now it logs me out if i shut the browser window.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

Something to do with your cookies maybe? Theres an option somewhere in windows where you can allow cookies from selectd sites only.

Whats your security setting like? if you goto Internet Options then Privacy, you can adjust how severe the security is, if its too high it wont allow cookies to be saved. Mine is set on Medium.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

mines on medium too, i've added zxrworld to my sites see what happens.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

well adding the site to my browser options made no difference, and it must be my works pc cos i don't have any problems at home or on my laptop. :smt012