Forum upgrade 14/12/07

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Forum upgrade 14/12/07

Post by masterofinsanity »

i will be updating the forum to the latest official GOLD release over the weekend so if it goes tits up you can blame me.Rest assured if it does i will be working 24/7 to get it sorted.

cue: RobB to sabotage the forum now.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Re: Forum upgrade 14/12/07

Post by rene »

why did you take rob on if your not going to blame him for everything?
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

:smt003

well as per usual the upgrade didn't go to plan so luckily i restored my backups, there seems to be a slight problem with the prosilver style at the mo with alternate text showing over the top of icons, i am looking into this.

TBH this PHPBB is starting to P me off cos since they changed to PHPBB3 none of the updates have run smooth.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

bug sorted! prosilver should be working fine now.
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

you should know by now that any changes you make never go according to plan lol... best to not say anything then when it does go wrong you can just pretend you knew nothing lol smiler
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things