Microfiches

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Microfiches

Post by masterofinsanity »

hello all, i have just obtained from a very nice gentleman in france a complete set of 150+ microfiches of the zxr400L4 - L8 in pdf, i will put them up on the site asap once i've looked and digested all the info in them.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Get those workshops uploaded while your at it too :smt003
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

well we waited long enough for them robB so i thought a few more weeks won't hurt :smt003 seriously i changed pcs about a week after you sent me them so i gotta link my old hard drive upto this one and pull all my old emails off it, have it done in the next week hopefully mate.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

:lol: fair point actually!

No worries, still a bit to do actually, i got everything i need except the time to write it all. Planning to get some done over christmas, not doing any overtime at work so spare time a plenty!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

send me some spare time please mate. :smt003
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

If i didnt get so grumpy, ratty, down right horrible to live with, i wouldnt sleep, that my only way to find more time.

I think it was Gordon Ramsay who i heard on the radio talking about when he was a chef in France, and he told his head chef he was tired. The frech chef said "by the time your 60, you will have spent 20 years of your life sleeping 8 hours on average a night. Why do that when you can sleep for 4 hours and only spend 10 years of your life sleeping.

I love sleeping it makes me feel great, but what a waste of time it is!