New Memberships

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

New Memberships

Post by masterofinsanity »

There seems to be a few new members joining specifically to advertise homepages of adult orientated material, any members homepages leading to this sort of material will have their homepages deleted by admin from their profiles, any members not contributing will be deleted from the database!!

if i have reason to believe new members have joined specifically for this reason they will be deleted immediately!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

shall i make it easier for you to read??

There seems to be a few new members joining specifically to advertise homepages of adult orientated material, any members homepages leading to this sort of material will have their homepages deleted by admin from their profiles, any members not contributing will be deleted from the database!!

if i have reason to believe new members have joined specifically for this reason they will be deleted immediately!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Memberships

i've just deleted about 300 new members that have joined for spamming reasons, their IP addresses have also been banned. I will be going through the members list again soon and deleting any inactive users.

Apologies if i delete any genuine members.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

a few more users deleted this morning, i have now added a custom profile field to registration forms which should stop the spammers for now.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

spammers are on form again, had to revert to activation by admin again for the time being, a lot of users will get deleted over the weekend.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Thought an update sorted that? Guess the monkeys find a way.....
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

every time rob does my bloody head in, soon as phpbb release an update they find a way around it.