Website downtime

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Website downtime

Post by masterofinsanity »

Hello All

i would like to apologise for the downtime of zxrworld over the last few days, many of you will have noticed that zxrworld was offline since thursday, this was due to the current hosts letting the domain expire when it is set to automatically renew.

www.zxrworld.co.uk was originally hosted on an old server which i upgraded a while back due to excessive loads unfortunately the hosts forgot to move the domain also so it got forgotten about.I have now moved the domain to a company that i have all my domains registered with so it wont happen again.

Sitting here not being able to do anything was a nightmare.i couldn't even upload a holding page to let people know what had happened.I hope this never happens again and thankyou all for your patience.

happy riding and posting
regards
Baz
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Re: Website downtime

Post by RedexRobB »

Id wondered what happened! Glad its sorted now :)