New classifieds and feedback

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

New classifieds and feedback

Post by masterofinsanity »

Hello peoples, hope you all had a good chrimbo and here's to a happy new year to you all!!

i would like to point out to you a new classifieds feature of the forum which will standardize the way we post ads on zxrworld.All the same categories just a new layout.

There is also a new feedback system on the forum similar to Ebays feedback system apart from there is no war to get a higher feedback score, so please use it to give other members genuine feedback on your transactions on zxrworld forums.

You will find both links in the navigation menu in prosilver style.

Currently you can only see the new classifieds and feedback system on prosilver style, i prefer if everyone used this style but i will be supporting subsilver asap. There is very few members using the other styles hence i do not support them in any mods to the forum, if anyone wants to discuss this with me then pm or email me.

Anyone with current ads on the forum...

you have 10 days to transfer your ads to the new system then the old classifieds section will be deleted

Hopefully this will make transactions on zxrworld easier between all parties, of course all features of the forum are open to discussion.

have a good new year!!

Baz
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.