Resetting already read posts?

Having trouble logging in, posting pics etc etc then check out the how to's in here.
CarneyUK

Resetting already read posts?

Post by CarneyUK »

Having problems with posts I have already read. Since the new forum went up I have loads and loads of posts with red labels next them saying there are posts I haven't read. These post are from ages ago. When I read through them they do actually turn blue.

Is there any way I can set it so it see's that I have read all posts as of today so in future I will know what posts are new?
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Re: Resetting already read posts?

Post by rene »

go to the main page then on the top right you'll see "Mark forums read" click that and your done
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

its probably cos you need to delete your old cookies mate, try what rene says and see what happens then.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
CarneyUK

Post by CarneyUK »

rene wrote:go to the main page then on the top right you'll see "Mark forums read" click that and your done
That worked fine. All posts are now back to normal, Thanks. Think I need to get my eyes tested :smt001