Rear Caliper

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Rear Caliper

Post by masterofinsanity »

aahhh very clever and trick, i really like that!! nice one! utheman
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
jake
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by jake »

that really is excellent mate.
I am like you and find wheel changes a total pain, especially with the season of rain/dry/rain we have had this year.
I am after something exactly like that, it does'nt even have to work properly, just enough for it to pass scruitineering... i dont use my back brake at all, might as well not be there.

if you dont mind, could i have some close up pixtures and measurements next month after the seasons over?

did you get them dymags off steve roberts
THE FLUTE

Post by THE FLUTE »

jake wrote:that really is excellent mate.
I am like you and find wheel changes a total pain, especially with the season of rain/dry/rain we have had this year.
I am after something exactly like that, it does'nt even have to work properly, just enough for it to pass scruitineering... i dont use my back brake at all, might as well not be there.

if you dont mind, could i have some close up pixtures and measurements next month after the seasons over?

did you get them dymags off steve roberts
Yes of course I can mate will take some pictures to night and post them up. Got the wheels of Ebay and the Guys name was Steve so might be the same one biggrin
THE FLUTE

Post by THE FLUTE »

Heres a few more pictures makes it easier to see the setup
Big Hoddie
My Bike: ZX4R

Post by Big Hoddie »

Guessing this is safe for the road then :P What caliper is that? I can't get the link to show up :P
simon_ed
My Bike: 2 x ZXR400 Race Bikes

Post by simon_ed »

This is mine we did at the start of the year
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alanh
My Bike: zxr400 L racebike/R1

Post by alanh »

4 year old thread....
simon is that a scooter caliper? did you have this bike up for sale not too long ago?
zxr400L Race Bikes Competing in EDIASIA F400 and thunderbikes with BMCRC in 2016 and an RD125LC MK1 restoration project
simon_ed
My Bike: 2 x ZXR400 Race Bikes

Post by simon_ed »

its a front caliper of a yam scooter yeah, i did have yeah but having one last go lol
Murray1992
My Bike: Zxr400/DD750

Post by Murray1992 »

Hi all, it’s saying photo not available, anyone got pics I could view so I can make one up? Also wheel spacer? Many thanks ben
Icecool
My Bike: ZXR400

Post by Icecool »

Same here haha