hello all

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

tb
My Bike: tomos moped

hello all

Post by tb »

just to say hello all, not got my bike yet but still looking for the right one,you no how it is
this is going to hurt
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

welcome! take it its gonna be a zxr400 then?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
tb

Post by tb »

yes m8 it is going to b a zxr400,not long sold my zr750 as the insurance was killing me,so i will stick to a 400 again for a few more years to get my insurance down
this is going to hurt
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Welcome dude. What was the insurance like on ya ZR7 then?
tb

Post by tb »

belive it or not it was two pence under a grand all because ive been banned befor
this is going to hurt
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

Jesus! Thats pricey! I got banned last year for 6 months, im 23, 3 points, 3 yrs ncd and a few minor accidents all of which cost nothing, my renewal last year was 564 quid, third party only!

Renewal this year was 274 quid, so it basically halved! But the 3 points expired this year and one of the accidents i had happened 5 years ago. Just cant wait till i leave uni, providing nothing silly happens, when i leave ill have a completely clean licence!
tb

Post by tb »

i got baned for two years and orded to retake my test,and no it wasnt for drink driving it was for doing 158mph on a new road they had just built.it was at 1.30 in the morning so i thought i would have a bit of fun as the roads was empty or so i thought. ive never had a speeding ticket in my life but they saw fit to make me an example and ban me for two years
this is going to hurt
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

Crikey mate, thats just bad luck! i got caught once for speeding by a camera, 54 in a 30. But did i learn my lesson? Nope, two years later through the same camera but this time at 70 :oops: How fucking stupid did i feel??

Luckily i dnt have to retake test, funny thing was i was 'disqualified' for 6 months, how does 6 months not riding a bike re-qualify me? :?