Long

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

Long
My Bike: tomos moped

Long

Post by Long »

Heya, Names Lee. Canadian living in China. I've been in China for the past 5 years. I've owned a Honda cbr250 mc22, until the engine said goodnight.(might be something about how Chinese mechanics use cigarette boxes for gaskets or how they drag crankshafts across dirty concrete floors before they install them, or that most of them don't know what a torque wrench is or what a jet does.)

So know I've found a 89 zxr400h1, it's not bad for having been in China for a while but she's a bit rough. I'm having joy tearing her down and hope to have much more building her back up all pretty like.

Anyway I stumbled upon this forum and I'm glad I did. Great place and loads of much needed info about this great little bike.

See ya around, prolly mostly in the having trouble section as I go through my new toy front to back.

P.S. I've been around bikes and owned them for about 20+ years, so if I can help out at all I will, gladly.
greengoblin
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: 96 ZX7R, 01 ZX6R

Post by greengoblin »

Hello, and wecome :smt006

I guess we won't be seeing you at a meet then :smt003
Long
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Long »

Thanks mate. Well never say never...I like to ride and China to UK sounds like a nice lil blast!! :smt005
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

hi there mate, welcome to the world of the zxr400. :smt006
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.