Hi everybody

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

Billing
My Bike: Yamaha R1

Hi everybody

Post by Billing »

Hey all,

Just aquired a trio of L model ZXR's, and this came up as the number 1 forum for them. I've been into 400s since late 2009 when I bought an NC23, then an NC30 (sadly written off in October 2011) an NC35 appeared in 2013 which took a year to get roadworthy. When I took the '35 in for MOT I was fed the idea of buying an ex Bemsee F400 ZXR plus a road bike and all the spares they had.

Race bike is fairly well specced, MCT worked forks, Öhlins shock, Promach rearsets, small fuel cell, ram air, Brembo 19x20 m/c, BEET stainless system with MHP can and Öhlins SD121 steering damper that I can remember off the top of my head!

Got a good road bike plus 5 engines, 2 frames, 3 sets of wheels and discs, a box of 30 or so rear sprockets, a couple of odd SP bits etc basically half a 20ft shipping container full!

Will try and get pics tomorrow :)
Billing

Re: Hi everybody

Post by Billing »

There's one

Under there somewhere is another (got a bodykit and 2 sets of tyre warmers on top of it)

Will try and tidy it up a bit and find some sort of order!
JamieNeve
My Bike: CBR600RR, ZXR400 L-2

Hi everybody

Post by JamieNeve »

You lucky guy! Make sure you take loads of pics and start a build thread on the forum!
Top-shaggy
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: KR-1R

Post by Top-shaggy »

Sounds like fun.. Looking forward to the build pictures as you untangle the parts jigsaw biggrin
We are we're we are..
Billing

Post by Billing »

Will do guys :) allegedly 2 engines are stock, one has a lightened and balanced bottom end with stock top and one has the same but with a ported and polished head and .5mm oversize pistons. The one in the black bike is that except running +1mm pistons.

Will aim to get the road one sorted first, really all it needs is indicators, fairing screws exhaust strap and a new screen (after a clear double bubble)

Fuel cell (uses a fibreglass dummy cover)

Spare engines

Spare frames, Micron pipes and more spares
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Post by CaNsA »

A certain someone approves of this thread.

Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
Billing

Post by Billing »

Peter!