hi from down here

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

pre89racer
My Bike: zxr400h1

hi from down here

Post by pre89racer »

hi im a new member , i race a zxr400h1 in the pre89 post classics down here in New Zealand. will put up some pics and details on my very tricked up zxr400 once my pc gets out of the repair shop. looking forward to sharring info with others about these cool little bikes.
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Re: hi from down here

Post by Mori Man »

Welcome , looking forward to all the details :smt016
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
pre89racer
My Bike: zxr400h1

Re: hi from down here

Post by pre89racer »

pre89racer wrote:hi im a new member , i race a zxr400h1 in the pre89 post classics down here in New Zealand. will put up some pics and details on my very tricked up zxr400 once my pc gets out of the repair shop. looking forward to sharing info with others about these cool little bikes.
Got the pc back now, This is what we've done so far, head ported and flowed, blue springs all new STD valves, SP Cams, Cycle Works custom pipe, 412cc JE pistons, 1208 lighted rods, shorted and lighted crank, SP gearbox, KBALT Clutch,Total Loss with No starter, SP CDI,dynatec coils,Mod Rotor to match kit rotor, Race loom,light weight Li-PO battery, CVK carbs with Dynajet stage 7 kit, bellmouth stacks and air ram,1/8 throttle, Custom made rad with hole for air ram. No oil cooler or fan. rebuilt rear shock with Ohlins internals and spring. zx6 rear wheel, bikes been lighten, rebuilding forks soon using K-tech springs and piston kit , and looking at improving the brakes. How ever i have to be careful with the pre 89 rules. i think we must be up in the 80HP mark! yet to put on dyno.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.