One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

bobzxr553
My Bike: zxr400h1

Post by bobzxr553 »

hi,I have just bought several boxes of bits that were once a beautiful H1,The Restoration starts here! Her disemboweled self is currently spread frame akimbo on my shed floor,as I attempt to discover what is missing and/or broken,and what is fixable.I reman optimistic,
Bob
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: new member

Post by cargo »

wlcum
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Post by KwakKwak »

The missing bits will be the parts no longer available, and the broken bits will be the parts that can't be fixed :pmsl

Good luck.
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
Vaughn
My Bike: Zxr400

Post by Vaughn »

I'm breaking a H model at the moment, let me know if you need anything
Vaughn

Post by Vaughn »

Damn it kept saying posting failed but it's posted hundreds of times, sorry
Guess you won't miss my post though lol
ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

Post by ross46 »

10 TIMES! And the record for the internal server error, most repeated post cup, goes toooooooooo... VAUGHN! Come up here and take a bow sir. And good luck with the build, at some point im going to want to get a bigger bike, but the generation above me's midlife crisis bike seems to be the rd350, mine is going to be the zxr400 :smt003 in 20 years im going to have another one and build/restore it! Any help needed just ask and we'll try to give you a hand
Vaughn

Post by Vaughn »

ross46 wrote:10 TIMES! And the record for the internal server error, most repeated post cup, goes toooooooooo... VAUGHN! Come up here and take a bow sir. And good luck with the build, at some point im going to want to get a bigger bike, but the generation above me's midlife crisis bike seems to be the rd350, mine is going to be the zxr400 :smt003 in 20 years im going to have another one and build/restore it! Any help needed just ask and we'll try to give you a hand
Thank you thank you, well I couldn't have done it without you guys and my beautiful girlfriend.
I'd like to say a special thanks to my pet hamster who unfortunately can't be with us today due to an accident with a large pine cone and a bowl of jelly,

Is there any cash prize????
Vaughn

Post by Vaughn »

ross46 wrote:10 TIMES! And the record for the internal server error, most repeated post cup, goes toooooooooo... VAUGHN! Come up here and take a bow sir. And good luck with the build, at some point im going to want to get a bigger bike, but the generation above me's midlife crisis bike seems to be the rd350, mine is going to be the zxr400 :smt003 in 20 years im going to have another one and build/restore it! Any help needed just ask and we'll try to give you a hand
Thank you thank you, well I couldn't have done it without you guys and my beautiful girlfriend.
I'd like to say a special thanks to my pet hamster who unfortunately can't be with us today due to an accident with a large pine cone and a bowl of jelly,

Is there any cash prize????
ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

Post by ross46 »

Please tell me you sent that twice on purpose (shakes head in hands)
Vaughn

Post by Vaughn »

No I only posted once, it takes ages for the post to go through as you can tell by the 2 different times, no doubt it will happen again now
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Post by KwakKwak »

:ffs

There is a post delete button Vaughn if you wish to lean out this thread :pmsl

Then of course these responses won't make any sense, so leave her rich.
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
bobzxr553

Post by bobzxr553 »

Hi,
thanks for the offers Vaughn,the guy I bought her from did bin some parts and some are missing,I am watching ebay closely but at this point I currently need: fairing lowers both sides,carbs bottom rad hose,and probably a whole lot more,luckily the guy took loads of pics when he stripped her,anyway,back to my shed,thanks again for the offer
Bob
bobzxr553

Post by bobzxr553 »

hi,thanks vaughn,currently i need both fairing lowers,carbs,bottom rad hose and probably loads more
cheers Bob
Vaughn

Post by Vaughn »

bobzxr553 wrote:hi,thanks vaughn,currently i need both fairing lowers,carbs,bottom rad hose and probably loads more
cheers Bob
I have the 2 side fairings, here's a picture so you can see the colour scheme
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385758909.355736.jpg
I don't have the carbs anymore but I do have the rad and all the hoses
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bobzxr553

Post by bobzxr553 »

hi,Vaughn
do you have a price in mind for the lowers and infill panels? can they be posted? I am in darkest Hampshire.
Bob