new member from Poland

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

Raf-Pol

new member from Poland

Post by Raf-Pol »

Hi, I just baught my zxr400 (L4) a week ago. This is my first sportbike and I can't wait for the winter to be over. It's -20C here now :(
Anyway, I found a lot of usefull info on this site so I decided to join and say hello :)
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

hi, welcome to the forum, -20c :smt103
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Cro

Post by Cro »

Hi Raf,

Where abouts in Poland are you? I ask as I have family over there, my wife is from Skiernewice. Last time I was over there it was -24 and before the flight back the plane had to be sprayed with anti freeze, they used a fire truck to do it. :smt107 It's unusual to here of a biker from Polska, never seen a sports bike there in the 11 years I've been going over. Maybe you can get a parts and price list for various bits from over there, see if you can send them over to us cheaper than we can get them here. ;-) Set of downpipes for an 89H model wouldn't go a miss. :smt003
Bikerz
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Bikerz »

lol at cro.

welcome mate :smt003
Assumption is the mother of all f*ck up’s
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZsnow ... ifeQQhtZ-1
Raf-Pol

Post by Raf-Pol »

Cro wrote:Hi Raf,

Where abouts in Poland are you? I ask as I have family over there, my wife is from Skiernewice. Last time I was over there it was -24 and before the flight back the plane had to be sprayed with anti freeze, they used a fire truck to do it. :smt107 It's unusual to here of a biker from Polska, never seen a sports bike there in the 11 years I've been going over. Maybe you can get a parts and price list for various bits from over there, see if you can send them over to us cheaper than we can get them here. ;-) Set of downpipes for an 89H model wouldn't go a miss. :smt003
I live in Olsztyn. I came here about 10 years ago (I'm 22 now) and before then I lived in Australia.
Sports bikes have become pretty popular here in the past few years. I'm not sure about the prices. For example a clutch lever costs under 10 pounds (not original). However I bought my bike in Germany for about 2/3 of the price they are usually sold for here.
Last edited by Raf-Pol on Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

you moved from australia to poland? you must feel the cold even more??
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Welcome :smt003

Post by Guest »

masterofinsanity wrote:you moved from australia to poland? you must feel the cold even more??
yeah, but it's not always this cold in winter :) Actually these are really low temperatures even for Poland.
Raf-Pol

Post by Raf-Pol »

Anonymous wrote:
masterofinsanity wrote:you moved from australia to poland? you must feel the cold even more??
yeah, but it's not always this cold in winter :) Actually these are really low temperatures even for Poland.
I'm on my laptop now and I forgot to log in :)
Bandido
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

New member from Poland

Post by Bandido »

Welcome to the club mate
:smt006
Motorbikes are better than partners