Essential Tools for your ZXR

Moderator: Moderators

ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

Re: Essential Tools for your ZXR

Post by ross46 »

very mature cargo, and you take the piss for me being young, the post i put trying to clear the air, i got pms from people saying "hit the nail on the head" and "its what we're all thinking", and this isnt the first time people have brought up your attitude on this forum, i will happily admit i have faults, but you wont, so i would politely like to ask that on any of my threads could you please not reply unless you have something constructive to say without the attitude, thankyou. and vaughn, on the L model the tool trauy they give you is tiny so im making a larger one and the tools i said dont take up much space as all the sockets are on bars. i can fit all the tools i need to strip and engine into a smallish tank bag
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Post by KwakKwak »

Vaughn wrote:Must be like a tardis under your seat, I've got about enough room for a pack of fags and a chocolate bar
I do hope you're not condoning eating chocolate?
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
Vaughn
My Bike: Zxr400

Post by Vaughn »

Good plan that Ross, could definitely do with more room in there
KwakKwak wrote:
Vaughn wrote:Must be like a tardis under your seat, I've got about enough room for a pack of fags and a chocolate bar
I do hope you're not condoning eating chocolate?
Too late I'm afraid, I always carry a bar of chocolate under the seat, right where the toolbox is meant to be ;-)
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

Vaughn wrote:Too late I'm afraid, I always carry a bar of chocolate under the seat, right where the toolbox is meant to be ;-)
Let's see if we can't make this thread even dafter, I recommend a Twix, and I will take no fookin' arguments, :smt018 Twix is the fookin' daddy.
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
Vaughn

Post by Vaughn »

KwakKwak wrote:
Vaughn wrote:Too late I'm afraid, I always carry a bar of chocolate under the seat, right where the toolbox is meant to be ;-)
Let's see if we can't make this thread even dafter, I recommend a Twix, and I will take no fookin' arguments, :smt018 Twix is the fookin' daddy.
Not a bad idea, if you just need a quick snack you can just eat half leaving the other half for emergency use
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

Vaughn wrote:Not a bad idea, if you just need a quick snack you can just eat half leaving the other half for emergency use
See, sod ross and his toolkit and fuses, fill the fooker with Twixes :pmsl
Vaughn

Post by Vaughn »

I knew that space was there for a reason
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

Tut tut boys don't you know every calorie counts. A healthy snack would be much better. After all losing weight is the cheapest tuning you can do. And your exhaust won't be dragging on the way to work.
ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

Post by ross46 »

see, young boy with a six pack :pmsl couldnt resist, and in the middle of being resprayed and done up so hence the terrible state
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

phillivelyzxr wrote:How about posting the tools that you have found essential for working on your ZXR.
Say what revision of ZXR you have, what you use the tool for, where you got it and how much it cost.
It could be anything... a large socket for wheel spindles, a paddock stand, carb balancing kit, anything!
Poor guy must regret ever starting this, fookin hilarious, yet extremely informative :pmsl
Vaughn

Post by Vaughn »

Haha yeah your probably right, at least we got a good list of tools in before the fun began