kwakbiker
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by kwakbiker »

Yep its 10k in each gear :smt003 :smt012
Own the best-Kawafuckinsaki
kwakbiker

Post by kwakbiker »

Well what a few weeks. havent really used the bike due to it still running crap. managed to get hold of a another set of carbs(meant to be standard), fitted em but didnt have chance to test it, bro-in-law borrowed bike and binned it due to bike cutting out when the throttle was shut and locking up on him, minimal damage tho(now fitted crash bungs that were waiting to go on :smt012 ). Got hold of another airbox and filter to eliminate that and seems ive buggered another set of plugs where its just to rich a mixture, any more input fellas as its killing me financially and mentally :smt017 . Need it sorting as missus ants to get on and ride it :smt014
kwakbiker

Post by kwakbiker »

Taken the carbs off and given both sets to me mechanic to have a dam good look at and see if jetting is fooked/blocked/any possible feck ups, will keep ya updated :smt010
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

have you stripped the carbs ? maybe they are full of crap? mine were and a quick clean made amazing changes.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
jigger80

Post by jigger80 »

i just had the same thing on tuesday brother,i drained the carbs and primed them again,started first time,smoother and better than ever!!! give it ago and see how you get on and if you can put the bike up on a paddock stand its much better when draining the carbs,hope you get sorted brother
kwakbiker

Post by kwakbiker »

Well got me carbs back tonight, one had been drilled!! and messed around with and the other set had a dyno jet kit and not set up right, fitting soon so hopefully all sorted :smt003
kwakbiker

Post by kwakbiker »

Quick ten minute razz around and the missus had a go, all seems fine with the beast :smt003
kwakbiker

Post by kwakbiker »

Took it to work last night and all is fine :smt003 , just gotta get a UK igniter box now to get pass this 10k rev limit :smt017 and does anyone have a road legal can they want rid of/swop for a loud slightly scratched(no real damage, ideal track pipe)micron can :smt020
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
kwakbiker

Post by kwakbiker »

cheers nicely master :smt008 :smt002