White Smoke & Revs hanging

Moderator: Moderators

liam7200
My Bike: R6

Re: White Smoke & Revs hanging

Post by liam7200 »

sorry to here that mate head gasket is always i f**ker when it goes i dont now about bikes but on cars you can do it all ya self all that need to be done is replace the gaskets and get the head skimmed then it should be ok as long as you have not boiled the engine in wich case the heat would have changed/exspanded the engine in some way or another and this could cause problems, but only ive you ran it for a long period of time does it boil and that white smoke you were seeing was the water/coolent mixing with the oil and condensation accumalate in the chamber and exits thrue exhaust

any how sorry to here that

SORRY BIUT SPELLING PEOPLE IM DISLEXIC :smt011
live fast, die smiling....no regrets!
take care, live a long and tedious life!!!
I choose smiling!!!
raynaldo03
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: 1992 l2 ZXR400

Post by raynaldo03 »

nah liam there not too hard really the most annoyin bit is striping it all down, taking the fairing, tank, air box etc off tonight ready for sunday then it should all straight forward. mine only took a few hours.
live fast, ride faster
liam7200

Post by liam7200 »

that gud aint it i done a 3 of my cars never a bike, hope it goes well and he ant done ay dammage internaly
I choose smiling!!!
raynaldo03
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by raynaldo03 »

all done, finished saterday nite, inc staking all the fairings etc off it took about 4/5 hours so not too bad at all really, but just glad its done so we can both get out for a ride on sunday (as long as it doesnt rain :smt013)
live fast, ride faster
liam7200

Post by liam7200 »

haha at least i now who to come to if mine ever goes hehe, you can still ride in the rain :smt006
I choose smiling!!!
raynaldo03
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by raynaldo03 »

yeah mate corse u can cum 2 me for help if yours goes. yeah i can ride in the rain but id rather not just tempting fate.
live fast, ride faster
liam7200

Post by liam7200 »

haha i were fait on my sleave and my heart in my mouth lol i like to always be thinkin oooooooooo nnoooooo ooooooo nooooooo yaaaaayyyyy ooooooo lol i like the adrenalin of nowing your on the edge but then agian im only 21 and got nout reali to live for other than a smile
I choose smiling!!!
raynaldo03
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by raynaldo03 »

im only 21 aswell but ive got a fiancee to live for. i dont mind riding in the rain i just dont like going out when its raining if that makes sense, and ive had 3 fairly savage acidents and i dnt want anymore lol.

wer abouts are ya anyway mate, if ur around the hampshire area u shud cum out with me and 86zxr01 (jack)
live fast, ride faster
extonyg
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400 L1 uk

Post by extonyg »

hello i live in portsmouth so im not far away and i go riding round alton way.have you every heard of 'loomies' biker cafe??i end up there most times i go for a ride.if you no were it is maybe a few of us could meet up there one day.
86zxr01
My Bike: zxr400

Post by 86zxr01 »

I think thats where me & Ray went once. Is it a cafe at some crossroads A272 with traffic lights and next to a petrol station? Im sure Ray will no what its called, car park completely full up with bikes on a Wednesday.

Im going back to uni in Pompey next year so will be living in Southsea with the zxr
extonyg
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by extonyg »

ye i think you've got the right place i have only been starting to go there a couple of times but when ever i go there its always filled with bikes.
raynaldo03
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by raynaldo03 »

yes boyos thats loomies cafe, yeah we wil have to meet then shoot over to bury hill, always bikes there on a nice.
i cant believe this fucking weather, there is guna b no1 at the station cafe tonight, what a bitch! mother nature can lick my rusty trombone.
live fast, ride faster
extonyg
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by extonyg »

bury hill?ive never heard of there.i go past ports down hill sometimes as well as thats another meeting point for bikers.ye when the weather is bit nicer we should plan a meet.i have a couple of friends that i ride with but they dont have zxr's.
raynaldo03
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by raynaldo03 »

i tend to ride with my dad (gsxr1000) and his mate (zxr600). yeah ports down hill is orite, ive been a cupple times but only really stoped for a fag and went.
bury hill i in west sussex, nearly 100mile round trip form alton, its worth the ride tho, some lovely roads up that way.
live fast, ride faster