halfrauds paint

Moderator: Moderators

jake
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: halfrauds paint

Post by jake »

I phoned them first, gave them the speach, then went up there with said letter.
I mean, its got to be convincing like! normally they ask for pay slips etc...
lewisdale
CBT slow
CBT slow
My Bike: zxr400 H2

Post by lewisdale »

im gonna be on that tomorrow lol, blag them and tell em im a mobile mechanic, or something lol, cheers mate
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

Tom1528 wrote:you all seem to be dissing halfords quite alot.. they actually do some good stuff but also some shite. i sprayed some wheels matt black on my last bike with halfords paint, one coat, straight over the original and it lasted all through winter and summer right up till i sold it and it didnt flake off atall or rub through! smiler

same here the halfords wheel paint is good stuff !! used it many times. i think Halfords are great, my nephews got a trade card from them as he's at college doin mechanics so if i need anything i use his card.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Tom1528
My Bike: ZXR400 L1

Post by Tom1528 »

i went to halfrauds yesterday asking for the same paint that u need and they charge 10.99 for a single 300ml can to be mixed to your bike. Dunno what they mix like but it's still expensive even if it's spot on!
"If it's not broken, fix it 'till it is - If your not sure how it works, take it apart and find out - If it don't work when you put it back together.......look in the manual"
SamZX
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR400 L3

Post by SamZX »

I know this is irrelevant now, but Halfords do offer a pretty good selection of Kawasaki paints if your lucky enough to find one with one of those mixing station things. I got the ''Kawasaki Verde'' cellulose paint mixed up for me there and it matched my bike pretty closely which is painted in a Genuine kwak green. If it helps anyone the Halfords I got this done was...

Unit C
The Drove, Newhaven, BN9 0AG
01273 515885

However my local Halfords had piss all..
Jack Of All Trades... Master Of F*ck All