best aftermarket fairing company

Moderator: Moderators

ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

best aftermarket fairing company

Post by ross46 »

Looking for some little bits and bobs for my bike, front mudguard and tank infill. I've come across 4 companies, bb plastics, skidmarx, hcracetech and pyramid plastics, anyone used of any these? Are they all made out of fibreglass or are some made out of proper plastic? Also what are the bolts on the side of the frame above the side fairing and underneath the tank?
gary2711
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: best aftermarket fairing company

Post by gary2711 »

I am involved in the day to day running of BB Plastics. We run and open workshop where customers can come and see how the parts are made and if needed make them to a specific spec , thicker for road use or different colours , ram air holes filled in etc etc ...
The more information we have the easier it is supply the part as the customer requires it.
ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

Post by ross46 »

So if I went on to your site and bought the parts I need what would they be made of? Would they be a similar material and thickness to OEM? And do you make a zxr400 mudguard that is 3 separate bits like standard?
gary2711
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by gary2711 »

Yes , we make a standard mudguard made in 3 parts. They would be made from 400 GSM fibreglass mat , this is our standard finish. The thickness and weight would be similar to the standard kawasaki plastic item.
I