NWS zxr 400 suspension linkage

Moderator: Moderators

Tadpole

NWS zxr 400 suspension linkage

Post by Tadpole »

I’m enquiring about the NWS rear suspension linkage that was specifically manufactured to adjust/soften the rear suspension rebound on the Kawasaki ZXR 400 in the early/mid 90’s…
I had one on bike I had back then – and would very much like one on the current bike I now own
I was given a number for your engineering department and called them around September/October 08 and they told me they remembered these and still had 3 or 4 left on the shelf
If only I bought it then !!! Silly me
I’ve tried everywhere since but to no avail – as the bike model is now quite old and the on-line sites no longer hold them
I’m now asking the owners club to see if anyone has one of these or a contact where I can obtain these. I understand from the new owners of NWS that the old engineering department have stopped trading or retired
My question now is where did that stock go? Are they still around?
So if anyone can help could they please post a reply

Cheers
AFM327
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Re: NWS zxr 400 suspension linkage

Post by AFM327 »

If anyone has one and wants to measure it I'd love to get one made.
Tadpole

Post by Tadpole »

i've found the chap who makes them..

£75 all in.. I'msending off for mine tomorrow.. I'll check how many he has left and let you guys know
AFM327
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Post by AFM327 »

Care to share the contact info?
AFM327
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Post by AFM327 »

Did you ever get any info on the NWS linkage? If anyone has one I'd love to get the specs to compare it to my L & H2 versions.