Maxton rear shock rebuild

Moderator: Moderators

shemm
My Bike: ZXR400L5

Re: Maxton rear shock rebuild

Post by shemm »

KwakKwak wrote:Although in fairness my fit a Shido eat cake mantra may be adding to this, lemon cake is just too good :pmsl
Ohlins every day of the week mate, and I just got a Shido too, anti gravity or what, what lemon cake are you running :smt110
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Post by KwakKwak »

shemm wrote:what lemon cake are you running :smt110
It's local and only for Carrick based ZXR owners, zesty yumminess indeed, you want some, you visit. :tease

When the Shido arrived I thought the box was empty, shame its hidden, nice little LEDs and all.
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

Lemon cake.......................there was no lemon cake in my food parcel today :smt017

I feel let down like a pilot with no fuel in his plane
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

Thats rich, defo a Galaxy ripple in there, lighter than air, just had nearly two, gave my better half a quarter, I'm generous that way. I even saved you on your electricity bill, could have turned out worse. confuddled
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

I feel bad now. :smt010
I've been foiled again and I'm exhausted too

Your infinitely better half deserves more than 25% of the ripple supply. I will thank personally for the food parcel sometime soon.

Meanwhile the donkey has been restored to it's rightful position..................that's the fun bit done.................cleaning and polishing next then the pilot will be fuelled up (or is that down I'm never sure about that one)
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

Do you want the zorst back for first fire up??? Or are you happy to turn your neighbours against you, in this case I'm pretty sure you want to turn it down.