Pipercross &/or K&N air filters!

Moderator: Moderators

Speedy monster

Pipercross &/or K&N air filters!

Post by Speedy monster »

hi all. I've got a small prob on my hands.... I've got a Piper cross air filter that will fit an L1-L8. I've got an L9!! Stripped the air box down having checked with Pipercoross themselves that it would fit but to no avail. it would not fit! I think i've managed to track down a K&N supplier for the L9 but we'll see. In the mean time anybody want an un-used, un-oiled brand-spanking new pipercross MPX028 air filter? *note* it will NOT fit the L9!! if so email me. speedyg_762@hotmail.com
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

go on surprise me, as far as i'm aware there were only 2 different air filters on the zxrs, the box section air filter on the L models and the flat panel jobbie on the H models?? anyone care to enlighten me????
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Bikerz
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Bikerz »

id love it, but the L9 and L7 have same air box dont they ? i think they sent u wrong filter!
Assumption is the mother of all f*ck up’s
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZsnow ... ifeQQhtZ-1

Post by Guest »

I Checked, re-checked, double checked and then checked again with pipercross themselves first on thier web site then on the phone. They sent me to bike torque racing who are their main retailers. It's the right filter it just dont fit my bike. I had the air box stripped right down, had the filter in all all sorts of angles but it does not fit!! stuck stuck stuck!
Harvey Wishbone
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Harvey Wishbone »

Can you post a pic?
ZX6R G2 roadbike, Suzuki GSXR 600 trackbike
angry mike
My Bike: 05' ZX-636R

Post by angry mike »

how much are you asking?