O-Ring part no.

Moderator: Moderators

lozza
My Bike: zxr 400 h1

O-Ring part no.

Post by lozza »

Can someone tell me the part number for the O-Rings that sit in the carb holders? Can't even see the part on either microfiche, but have read people on here mention replacing them??
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Re: O-Ring part no.

Post by banner001 »

do you mean 92055A here - http://www.zxrworld.co.uk/images/Lseries/ltopend.gif

its not shown on the H microfiche...thats either a mistake, or the carb holders are different and dont use an o-ring?
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

I don't think there was a carb o ring on a H1................or H2 for that matter.....................unless I'm blind and stupid there is no such part listed on the H2 microfiche.

I think it is related to the design of the carb rubbers....................which is pure pants by the way.
lozza

Post by lozza »

banner001 wrote:do you mean 92055A here - http://www.zxrworld.co.uk/images/Lseries/ltopend.gif

its not shown on the H microfiche...thats either a mistake, or the carb holders are different and dont use an o-ring?
checked that one out and it appears to be an o ring for the water pump...
cargo wrote:I don't think there was a carb o ring on a H1................or H2 for that matter.....................unless I'm blind and stupid there is no such part listed on the H2 microfiche.

I think it is related to the design of the carb rubbers....................which is pure pants by the way.
You wouldn't think so from the fiche, but i have removed the rubbers and they have grooves for the O-Rings, but no rings in them. I have a set of rubbers I got from eBay which are identical (not sure which year) but these do have the removable O-rings in them... very confused.
lozza

Post by lozza »

Forget what i just wrote, that is the o-ring im looking for. tried using an actual parts dealer instead of google :).