Some nice tasty parts for your ZXR, rearsets, exhaust system

Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

jap4performance.com

Post by jap4performance.com »

I keep an eye on the number of hits the web site is getting. With this I can also see where the most hits are coming from. This site came up so I had a look to see what was being said and Im glad I did. We like to see what customers think of our products and what they would like to see us selling.

We are at the moment trying to find out how many ZXR400 owners would be interested in a moto GP style bodykit, maybe you could put this to your members if it is something that is of interest to you.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

If the motogp kits look anything like what tyga do for the NC30 im sure there will be ALOT of interest. I for one would be very interested in a kit for the ZXR :smt003
Xphyral
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Xphyral »

jap4performance.com wrote: We are at the moment trying to find out how many ZXR400 owners would be interested in a moto GP style bodykit, maybe you could put this to your members if it is something that is of interest to you.
Mmm, maybe some prototype pictures or sketches of the kits would help generate interest?

The trouble with having an open mind, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
jap4performance.com

if there is enough interest then we will do that but we will not waste our time if there is not enough interest.
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

How much is the kit likely to cost as well? but i would be tempted at the end of the day its goin to mod the bike up, i like the rear plastics thoe. :smt001
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
jap4performance.com

cost will depend on what is needed to convert the bike eg new rear subframe upper stay lower stay but a guess would be in the region of about £700 - £800 pounds like the NC30 and NC35 kits we do
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

Could it be based round the current sub-frame? The rear part of the sub-frame detatches if that makes it easier to design?

Obviously it makes perfect business sense for you to make a seperate subframe for your kits tho.
jap4performance.com

we would try to use the original sub frame but it is not always possible the NC30/35 kits use a new subframe but the NC29 kits use the original
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

well what ever you do let us know how you get on. :smt023
400hnutter

Post by 400hnutter »

will defanaly be intrested, would also be intrested in some stainless radiator covers, oil cooler covers and maybe even clear clutch covers, or just highly polished and clear anodised clutch and alternator covers with maybe some sort of engraving like zxr 400 or the company name on them :smt001
who needs knees when you have toes.
Little Loris
My Bike: 2008 Yamaha R6

Post by Little Loris »

I'd definitely be interested. Especially for race gear for the ZXR400. Anything to make it go faster!
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

Anything to make it go faster!
Why not just partake in the purchase of a faster machine then lol,
In fact i recon the new GSXR 600 is just as good in the handling steaks maybe a tiny bit slugish compared to the ZX but loads faster. my m8 has 1 an the difference in size aint much in fact the ZX is slightly bigger i would say.
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
muffinman

Post by muffinman »

ahhhh jap4performance!

at long last!

MAKE THE MOTOGP KIT LIKE THE ZXRR FOR THE ZXR400!

i wanted a vfr, so i could do the whole rcv211 conversion, so make the zxr body kit instead! <3
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by sloweracing »

Had a look on the website and the scren brace for the H model is the one i had copied and ses made available to racers

So do you buy in and sell on products

Sorry but noticed the SES racing stickers on the rearsets and screen braces
jap4performance.com

yes we are a supplier of SES products and many others aswell. We are trying to source as many parts as we can for import 400s and 250s