Total votes: 18

steven2558
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

moanin misus

Post by steven2558 »

:smt006
anyone got any ideas how to stop the misus moanin about me being in garage/shed "all the time"
i thought about movin cooker in there for her but she d probably
set fire to me beloved zxer
also considered flowers but that would reduce the parts funds!!!!! :smt003 :smt010

never let your beloved slide across the tarmac on her own....keep hold of yer bike!!!!!!!
steven2558
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by steven2558 »

can u tell im bored today??? :smt009

never let your beloved slide across the tarmac on her own....keep hold of yer bike!!!!!!!
Caz
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: GSX-R600 K4

Post by Caz »

My boyfriend is asking if she keeps coming out and yelling at you? If so youve made the chain too long :smt003

Get her to do her bike licence...

/Caz - just got in from the garage and fitting her new exhaust :smt004
GSX-R600 K4
ZXR400 H2
Commuter: Gilera Runner 180SP

Contributing writer to:http://jocke.selincite.com
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Goto siansbury's at the end of the day, they should have some reduced flowers if you wana keep the cost down, but dont tell her you bought em cheap ferchrists sake! Spend an evening together and patch things over 8)

Nothing sorts a woman out more than a bit of attention from her man. Just dont go doing too much or they want it all the time!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

f*** her off mate there's plenty more around and you will find someone that appreciates you one day (at least thats what i keep telling myself!) :smt012
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
steven2558
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by steven2558 »

think i ll get a shorter chain!!!!
If she gets her bike licence SHE would always be in the garage and in the way!!! plus theyed be no tea!!! :smt010 :smt009

bliss

Post by bliss »

masterofinsanity wrote:f*** her off mate there's plenty more around and you will find someone that appreciates you one day (at least thats what i keep telling myself!) :smt012
you did
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

hb you still not got used to my sense of humour??
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Adam K

Post by Adam K »

if you got her a shorter chain would you have to change her sprockets too? :smt003
Caz
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: GSX-R600 K4

Post by Caz »

steven2558 wrote::smt006
think i ll get a shorter chain!!!!
my boyfriend tells me that he is going to shorten the chain, but he'll put wheels on the cooker to give me more freedom. It usually results in him getting a slap, but in your case it may just work :-)

steven2558 wrote: If she gets her bike licence SHE would always be in the garage and in the way!!! plus theyed be no tea!!! :smt010 :smt009
You never know, it may act in your favour. Pass test, get bike, then she gets you to tinker with the bike for her..... meaning you get to spend more time in the garage :-)
GSX-R600 K4
ZXR400 H2
Commuter: Gilera Runner 180SP

Contributing writer to:http://jocke.selincite.com
steven2558
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by steven2558 »

wheels on the cooker sound great!!!! :smt003
not sure about the licence thing though,id need to open an account at ams to buy a new fairing every week!!!! :smt011
thanks for all the ideas though.....
probably just wait til weathers better then sell her on ebay(she looks priceless with a tan)might get more for her then............... :smt042 :smt041

Rob636
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

The master plan

Post by Rob636 »

sounds like you need to get ya ass out the garage, get ya ass down to boots get some nice massage oils ( local sex shop sells this too ) nip to a music shop buy some lionel richie (sp) nip to tescos buy a nice 13 percent minimum alcohol bottle of wine or two ;), get home make dinner or order it ;), whilest eating dinner crack that bottle of wine open make sure you fill her up more than yours, get her legless whip out the L/R cd and play, mention some sweet words in her ear and slowely start to undress your women - sofa bed etc rug;) ;), whip out the massage oil now in small amounts apply to the shoulder blades and apply pressure in circular motions with ya finger tips then work your thumbs up past her spine and over her neck and procede to work out the tention here, whilest doing this nibble on her ears and nip her butt cheeks a couple times, by now she be melting into putty, around about here you will want to work your hands in other places ( hang on do kiddies read this site i tone it down from here ) remove the bottom underwear, then procede to tickle her pickle untill she cries out that big oooOOH ;), then give her some good ole man meat, end result give ya women the attention she needs you get ya end away then you get some peacefull times with the bike, remember you have 2 rides to sort out not one !!,
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

alternatively go get yaself a nice zx636r, whichever you choose will be a waste of time and money :smt003
steven2558
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by steven2558 »

will try that matey!!!
but at wot point do i sneak out to the garage??
(after cigarette or whilst??????????)lol lol :smt003

Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

PMSL @ Rob636 - "buy a nice 13 percent minimum alcohol bottle of wine"

I see you share my delicate appreciation of the best wines to buy! :smt003

And Ommmmmmmm Baz!!! Are you In Trouble??? :smt018

If she doesn't like it (talking about the main post now) - tough titty. Ban her from watching soaps or toad you don't like that she does.

It's all give and take. You either both do both, or one of you is being taken for a -ing idiot.
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja