Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Re: Why are you here?

Post by KwakKwak »

banner001 wrote:42" tv with 7.1 surround sound in the living room, 42" with 5.1 surround sound in the guest bedroom/games room
You must have bloody good eyesight.......42"???, or my hearing is crap, my sub is almost 42" :smt020
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
roy stevens
My Bike: kawasaki zxr 400 h1

Post by roy stevens »

I am here because 3 years ago while working on a customers house i spied a bike in the hedge at the bottom of the garden and i asked if it was for sale .
I was told no but last year i was working on the house next door and was getting the rubbish collected when the owner asked me how much to take the bike to the scrapyard and i said that i would need the paper work for it which he gave me. I asked him why the scrapyard and he said it had been in the hedge for five years and was no use now so i took it home flushed the engine refilled with fresh oil , spare battery,and fuel from my other bike and the bloody thing started about 20 seconds later and that bike is a ZXR 400 H1 and that is why i am here what can i say other than i love that bloody bike
Top-shaggy
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: KR-1R

Post by Top-shaggy »

Welcome to the forum Roy, I'm sure we would all like to share in the love for your H1. Got any pictures you can share?? .. Many owners bikes don't start after being in a warm garage, let alone a hedge. Lol.
We are we're we are..
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

jammy bugger Roy!! deffo get some pics up!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Grooveski
My Bike: ZXR400 M1

Post by Grooveski »

I'm here to reassure myself that everybody's ZXR's are a pain to start after lying for a couple of months - it's not just mine.

...and tonight to look at folk's caliper replacements. Tinkering with the brakes on this thing has become a hobby in it's own right. :) Anytime I find myself with a few spare quid thoughts turn to shiny brake bits.

mmmm, blade calipers.... :smt010
Shinobi675
My Bike: tomos moped

Why are you here?

Post by Shinobi675 »

I'm here because I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep!

But in general, my l9 was my first bike, 10 years on and I still have her! I like to know how mine could be from looking at your lots and thinking about getting off my butt and making it so!