BSB Series for GP500 Video Game

Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Grooveski
My Bike: ZXR400 M1

BSB Series for GP500 Video Game

Post by Grooveski »

Bailiff(another ZXR'r) and I are running in a BSB series for GP500 that starts this week coming.
It's an antique of a game but hits the spot in ways newer games still can't match.
If you'd like to give it a try and perhaps take part here's the full set ready to roll - no prior installation required. Just unpack and run GP500.exe
BSB 2014 Bike and Trackset.
(Click link to download - 392MB)

If you're not getting any sound - delete the file gpglobals.dat then run Data\Sounds\SndTest.exe
You'll have to set up your controller or keyboard before starting a session. [Options>Controls>]

Forum for Registration/Discussion/etc.

Hamachi will need installed and an account set up to take part in the online series.

Calendar.

Wed 28th May - Brands Hatch Indy - 17 laps
Mon 2nd June - Oulton Park - 8 laps
Wed 4th June - Snetterton - 11 laps
Mon 9th June - Knockhill - 16 laps
Wed 11th June - Brands Hatch GP - 9 laps
Mon 16th June - Thruxton - 10 laps
Wed 18th June - Oulton Park - 8 laps
Mon 23rd June - Cadwell Park - 9 laps
Wed 25th June - Donington Park 8 laps
Mon 30th June - Assen - 9 laps
Wed 2nd July - Silverstone - 7 laps
Mon 7th July - Brands Hatch GP - 9 laps

We usually run at 8pm UK time.

Here's a highlight reel from the last series. It'll look a bit jerky in places, that's partly a limitation in the replay files of the game(it's nigh-on 15 years old now) and partly because of the flooding at the start of the year(the poor wee internet was obviously suffering). During the actual races everything runs much smoother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRFXjdPzlGM

:smile:

P.S. Knockhill isn't included in the set. I'm still working on a new model for it and won't be done 'til next week.
Grooveski
My Bike: ZXR400 M1

Re: BSB Series for GP500 Video Game

Post by Grooveski »

On the offchance that anyone's been having a play, here's the missing Knockhill model.
http://motogp500online.com/Downloads/Bi ... date_2.rar